Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- All content appearing on this Website is the property of: Whimsy Stamps, LLC Rochester, NH 03839 USA
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Whimsy Stamps reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at their discretion, including, without limitation, if Whimsy Stamps believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Whimsy Stamps.
- All personal information collected by Whimsy Stamps will be kept private and never shared or sold to any third party. Information will be used to process and fill orders, contact customers, process payments, and ship products. Email information will be used to notify customers of Whimsy releases, events, sales, product information,etc. Emails will only be sent to those customers wishing to receive this type of information.
- Shipping & Delivery
- The United States Postal Service provides our shipping needs, we use Priority and First class mail. Shipping and Handling charges are applied to each order. Shipping charges are based on order total and final destination of each order. We may incur additional costs beyond the postage printed on the parcel. These costs may include paperwork, delivery confirmation, and the cost of boxes for some orders.
- We are able to process international orders and ship to international destinations. Whimsy Stamps is not responsible for any additional custom duties and/or taxes due on packages sent to international addresses. We can not advise customers on these fees, if you have questions please contact your local shipping office to inquiry about specific duties charges and taxes. To see shipping times by country, please visit the USPS at www.usps.com
- Please be advised that international shipments do take on average 2 to 4 weeks to arrive, however some shipments can take as many as 8 weeks to arrive to final destinations. Once packages leave the USA customs sorting office, we can no longer track them here. If you are waiting on a delivery and it has been longer than 8 weeks since the ship date, please contact us at email@example.com - Thank you!
- All prices are shown in U.S. Dollars and we will bill you in U.S. Dollars, as well. Your bank may convert this amount into your local currency in the current official exchange rate. Some credit card companies may charge a convenience fee for this service. Please Note: Some international shipments may be subject to Customs and Duties fees/taxes depending on your local jurisdiction. We will ship all orders to include only product values and shipping prepaid, but you should check with your local authorities about any additional fees which you may need to pay on the delivery-end. Unfortunately, we cannot advise you about these charges.
- Exchange Rates
- All prices are subject to change without notice in order to adapt to
exchange rates. All products will be billed in our shop Currency of US/American Dollar.
- Store Hours
- Whimsy Stamps Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm EST. All emails will be answered within 48 hours, thank you for your patience.